lundi 30 juillet 2012

Halal Hôtel



Salam,

Dubai is starting to become a reference in terms of Halal holidays (including with Malaysia and Turkey)

The hotel Al Jawhara Garden Hotel Deira, I had the opportunity to visit during my last visit to Dubai is a hotel that meets our expectations muslim.
Unlike most hotels in Dubai that offers alcohol and even disco "somewhat dubious" Al JAWHARA Garden hotel offers a hotel where you can stay safely with your family. You will find at your disposal prayer rooms, carpets and on-demand books Quran ... You will not find alcohol in the entire hotel and your children will not fall by chance chains adults zapping television hoping to find a cartoon channel.



Pity that has not yet ny hotel like this one in Paris but because the so-called halal travel are booming in recent years, from 4% to 9% in terms of turnover in the global tourism I would not be surprised to see a hotel Halal show his nose in Paris.
It is not at all clear to run a hotel but I think opening a halal hotel Paris can be a very interesting case and I can assure you figure to support that there is a strong demand.
I get a lot of requests for addresses Halal hotels in Paris (or anywhere in the world) as well as requests for Halal restaurant.
I recommend some hotels that are already open soon in Kenya and Dubai.
This could also be a great project for a young Muslim ambitieux.Si you plan to open a hotel in Paris Halal, I could help you see my international experiences with hotel manager my ebook "Opening a hotel manager and halal Paris?. "do not hesitate to contact me via my email address hammar@ha-organisation.com.


Very soon be in a hotel full HALAL the Champs Elysees. We have the right to dream, with Qatari funds investing a max Paris..
 if you want to know where to stay in Paris,

                    visit  www.littlemuslimplanet.com 

and get the first travel guide especially made for Muslims with all the good addresses (where to eat halal, where to stay, to pray....)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire